Thursday, February 11, 2010

Journal 6: Dr Dolittle

Journal 6: Dr Dolittle

Prompt: What would happen if animals could talk? What are some of the questions you would like to ask animals?

I have a little white puddle in Seoul, its name is Bori. Sometimes I could feel Bori talks. I actually asked her some questions. Most of the time, she just looked at me instead response. But sometimes she really answered my question with showing me reactions. The word she hates is 'Mok-Yok' which means 'bath' in Korean. If she heard this word, she will bark. Even if it is 2 in the morning, she would not care about barking. She just hates that word because she hates taking a shower.

I sometimes want to ask her that who does she like the most in our family.
Every my family members has different opinions on this question. Everyone thinks Bori likes ______. Mom believes the god to Bori is herself. My dad thinks Bori loves him most. My sister thinks Bori really wants to follow her any time. But I think that I am the one who can understand Bori better.
So I want to ask her, who do you like best?

Sean, Can you fill the above blank for me? Couldn't find the word. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing that she can understand your words. Maybe you should use English so she can't understand you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ...misunderstand 'Bori' as 'Bomi' hahaha
    I'm sorry Bomi~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, your pet is so cute~~ Tara, you're cute, too^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah I was also surprised.kk
    Actually my friend's pet is bomi, I think my name is so cute especially for pets...

    ReplyDelete