Friday, February 5, 2010

Journal 5: Life's Soundtrack

Journal 5: Life's Soundtrack
Armin van Buuren ft Sharon den Adel - In and Out of Love





When I listen to this song, one very strong image pops up in my mind. I know this song through my boyfriend. He loves DJing music and he used to DJ. When you are apart(I was in Seoul, he was in California), he sometimes sent me some links for music he wanted me to listen to. This song is one of them and became my favorite song. So this song reminds me the time we missed each other.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Sue~ you have a good boyfriend. I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about your love story~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our love story? :)
    I will tell you later Candy. You should tell me yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to share with the whole class, ladies.

    ReplyDelete